Gary's Dad passed away last Tuesday. My daughter Andrea, my son Daniel and his wife Jessica, Gary, and I all flew to Seattle on Friday and stayed till Monday for the funeral. It was a special family time but somber because we will really miss Dad. He was a loving man with a wonderful sense of humor. He was buried in the National Cemetery there because he was a Veteran of World War II.
I didn't have any burning from the radiation. Hurray! I am still feeling the effects of the chemo. Some of my eyelashes and eyebrow hairs are falling out. Seems strange that it would happen now. I still have that chemical taste in my mouth and an upset stomach some days. But all in all, I feel better every day. The question is - will I have the energy I need for the Europe trip coming up?
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so how about that Europe trip... are you back?
Post a Comment