My hair is coming in a little more each week. It is now a salt and pepper butch but too short for the world to see. I hope it is long enough by August to start school without a wig.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I kept up
Our trip to Europe was wonderful. Since I teach German, every 2-3 years I take kids to Europe through a company called EF Educational Tours. We went to 6 countries in 12 days and the pace was fast and furious but I kept up! I have taken each of my own children on these trips so now it was Gary's turn and he really enjoyed it. My ankles were puffy and tight the whole trip because of all the sitting and walking. I also had constant hot flashes (ugh) but otherwise felt good. I considered cancelling the trip all year because of uncertainties about my health and treatments. But I'm glad I didn't! It was great.
My hair is coming in a little more each week. It is now a salt and pepper butch but too short for the world to see. I hope it is long enough by August to start school without a wig.
My hair is coming in a little more each week. It is now a salt and pepper butch but too short for the world to see. I hope it is long enough by August to start school without a wig.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment