All night I kept thinking, I can go to school, I can go to school. But no, Monday morning at 7:00 I was calling the district begging for a sub. I took more Lortab and went back to bed. Tuesday I did go to school but started imagining the wonderful benefits of a long term substitute. Now it's Wednesday and I'm still fighting it, wondering why I'm still feeling pain after 4 days on the antibiotic. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I see my doctor. I'm supposed to have my 3rd treatment on Friday.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Sunday's problem
Sunday I went to choir but I didn't feel well. We had rehearsal after and I felt dizzy. I went to church to pick up my ticket for the Draper Temple dedication then came home and took my temperature. At the chemo class, they told me to take my temperature each day because if it gets to be 100.5 you have to call the doctor. Mine was 100.4 but I was chilling so I decided to contact the doctor on call at Utah Cancer Specialists. He prescribed an antibiotic which I picked up about 5:00. (So much for the temple dedication...) I rested till 9:00 p.m. but I wasn't feeling better. I was feeling a lot worse. My sinuses hurt so badly. The pain in my head, my jaw, my teeth was excruciating. I guess that infection just went crazy. Thank goodness I started on the antibiotic and didn't wait till Monday. About 10:00 Gary called the doctor and asked if I could take Lortab for the pain. He said yes and it was the miracle cure. When it started working I felt immediately better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment