Friday, July 30, 2010

Great Summer!

We have had a great summer! I passed my year mark for my chemo in April and radiation in May. I had a mammogram a week ago and everything looks healthy.

We went to Korea for the wedding of our oldest son Ben. He married a Korean girl - Young Joo Shin and it was very interesting to experience a Korean wedding. I even dressed up in the traditional costume called a Hanbock. Then we came home and had two more parties for Ben. We had a dinner for Ben's friends and a small open house for neighbors and extended family. I worried a lot about the parties but they turned out great.

Gary went to Washington to paint the outside of his mom's house with his brother Darrell. I stayed home because of events with choir (I got called to be Tabernacle Choir Librarian...), Young Women's (they haven't released me yet), and having fun with Ben & Young Joo.

I'm hanging onto July with both fists but it looks like August is around the corner. But hey! It's still summer :)

No comments: